Wednesday 20 May 2015

Multiple Economic Scenarios, One Solution

We have followed the so-called 'financial intel' scene for years. Like a used car, 90 per cent of financial "intel" is dud the minute it leaves the parking lot.


Whatever is happening in the macro-economics realm, micro-finance needs to take care of itself. We watch politicians sign billion dollar "infrastructure" deals every year. Meanwhile, poverty continues unabated.



No one needs billions of dollars. A few hundred USD, up to a few hundred thousand, is enough to fund 90 percent of people's dreams. The path to economic liberation starts by funding 100 USD to write a study...



3 Case Scenarios


- (I) If the AIIB, BRICS, and and any other development bank release billions of dollars tomorrow, they will need a micro-finance portal to hit the streets fairly. 

- (II) If the Chinese secret societies ever make good on their promises, likewise. 

- (III) If the economic stand off continues, we will need to fundraise small amounts for ourselves.

Whatever happens over the next six months, MICROFINANCE is the way forward for proactive people. We suggest people stop reading dud financial intel, and dive into Microfinance. 

Microflow- The Free Market Will Rise Again. 



2 comments:

  1. Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising monetary contributions from a large number of people through online platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
    Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete